This customer service platform will provide you with amazing access to your project information from start to finish, take a look! Builder Trend »
What to expect
Bruckelmyer Brothers understand that for many people, designing and building a new home can seem like an overwhelming task to undertake. It involves making informed decisions, managing schedules and requires collaboration between the client, contractor, designers and vendors. With our many years of experience, we’ve fine-tuned our organization to operate like a well-oiled machine making the building process relaxed and easy for you. As a result of efficiency, our projects take an average of 6-8 months to complete compared to the industry average of 10-12 months; Here is a brief outline of our process.
Introduction – Meet with our staff for a project consultation.
- If you do not have building/remodeling plans drafted at this point we will:
- Discuss the scope of the project.
- Offer our design services.
- If you already have construction plans completed we will:
- Review the plans and discuss the scope of the project.
- Together with you, complete a project survey.
Site Visit – We’ll go and visit the building site to determine:
- Clearing and driveway requirements.
- Land elevations and contours.
- Soil types. (as possible to determine)
- Placement of structures.
- Location of utilities.
Estimate – The estimate usually takes 2 weeks to complete from the introduction phase.
- Our estimators review the plan in detail to ensure that all bases of the project are covered to provide the most accurate estimate of construction costs.
- We present our client with a detailed proposal.
- We discuss each line item of the proposal with the client to make sure all costs are clearly understood.
Contract – With your approval of the estimate:
- Terms are discussed and the Construction Agreement is prepared, agreed upon and signed.
Permits – Bruckelmyer Brothers will take care of getting the required permits.
- Permit applications are submitted to county, city or township for review.
- Upon approval, permits are picked up and posted on the job site.
Schedule – The project schedule is generated.
- The timeline and guidelines are set.
- The schedule is distributed to the client, project managers, and vendors.
Construction – The construction phase begins with the site work.
- Communication during construction is held as a priority with regular site meetings, walk-through’s, emails, and phone conversations.
- Project managers oversee all work on site throughout the duration of the project.
- Plumbing & HVAC
- Drywall & Painting
- Cabinetry & Countertops
- Trim Carpentry
- Final Cleaning
Completion – A final walk-through with the client takes place at the completion of the project to ensure 100% satisfaction.